Celanese Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celanese Engineering Intern Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winona, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celanese (Winona, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Almost like an interrogation. They asked many black and white questions which had no good answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Celanese

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celanese in October 2011.

Interview

Celanese came to the career fair. I talked to the recruiter at the booth and applied to the position on the career website. I think Celanese also had an info session. I was selected for a one-on-one interview in the university career center. The interview was pretty standard, except for one problem solving question that didn't make much sense to me.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you are responsible for shipping a barge loaded with (some toxic chemical" from San Francisco to China. The barge is already loaded and in the harbor. What do you do to make sure it arrives safely?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celanese in March 2009.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. The man I interviewed with was somewhat unenthusiastic and seemed very traditional. Didn't seem like a great place for a mechanical engineer, although their opportunities for chemical engineers seemed exciting.