Celebree Learning Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hill, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Forest Hill, MD) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was read off of a sheet of paper. They asked the typical interview questions. Why do you want to work here? What can you bring to the company? How would you express our company values? You meet with either the Director or the Assistant Director. They ask you to tour the facility with them and then observe you in a classroom with the children. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome an obstacle. How did you do it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They ask you how much money you are looking for. There is really not much negotiation involved. They are going to give you what they are going to give you.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Frederick, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied and was called by the HR director the same day. Interviewed with the Asst. Director and Director. The Asst. Director had many questions, but because I have a BS in Education and public school experience, the Director hired me on the spot, without many questions. Did a working interview in a classroom for about an hour, and was offered the position then. It took several weeks to get things straightened out with passwords and time clock codes, and I worked off the clock (unknown to HR) for two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Assistant Director asked me why I thought I could teach Preschool, and didn't I realize that this would be nothing like teaching in a public school. The question came off as hostile.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary/childcare discount because they were in desperate need of teachers.

Anonymous Employee in Fallston, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Fallston, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The questions asked are based on their core competencies. There are 9 questions to make sure you fit as their brand and is able to execute what they want families to see. Most questions are fairly easy to answer if you have previous work experience in a child care facility.

Interview Questions

• Really none if you are prepared   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Annapolis, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Management will call you and set a interview date. If offered the position they will call you back withing two days and email you an offer letter:) Before your start date you have to get finger printed and back ground check, physical and TB shots updated. If you had these things done then it should transfer over :)

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Westminster, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

During the interview I was welcomed very warmly! Which was awesome. We sat down and begun. I handed my director my application and important certificates that like to be seen in child care. The director continued with a few questions. She then asked me what age group I was interested in working with. We talked a little about my old child care (which was great as well just a very long commute after my move). I felt very comfortable talking to the director. Which made this experience great for me!

Interview Questions

• What age group(s) have you worked with in the past?!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Germantown, MD).

Interview

Applied online and was called for interview. Met with director, typical interview for child care. Asked a set of questions which are asked of every applicant( experience with difficult parent, your view of a perfect classroom, etc). Interview lasted about a half hour, then if they're interested, they ask you to do a working interview. Afterwards, I met again and was offered position.....all within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult classroom situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, offered within what I was prepared to accept

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center.

Interview

Interview was mainly all about their values. You also score yourself based on certain qualities. They also place you in a classroom for a small amount of time to see how you interact with the children.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Woodstock, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person face to face at the center , and training. Very fast paced and moved the process right along . It was a good experience and they made the transition from one job to another good.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of a perfect classroom?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Bel Air, MD) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with the director. Then I was given a tour of the facility. After the tour we went back into the office to go over some of the requirements. Received an offer, went back to officially except and fill out formally hiring paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What were my qualification?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Celebree Learning Center (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Very informative, friendly and direct to what they were looking for in a potential employee. I felt comfortable enough to tell her my dreams and beliefs on certain subjects. The interview room had good lighting, sunny and comfortable seating. Parking and directions were easy too.

Interview Questions

• What do I think parent value most in ife?   1 Answer