Celebrity Cruises Production Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celebrity Cruises Production Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Celebrity Cruises

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celebrity Cruises (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 1 with HR to make sure you can handle life at sea, 1 with department specific representative to ascertain your skill level in job specific field. Pretty casual overall. I believe now they prefer skype interviews with all applicants rather than phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working long hours and being away from home for extended periods of time   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Celebrity Cruises

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Celebrity Cruises in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process itself was really quick. I applied via employee referral and was contacted for a phone interview. I anticipated an general HR interview, but it was the direct hiring manager and we spoke for over an hour about the position. I was contacted via email with an offer within a week. Due to my obligations on land, I was unable to accept the position immediately and they were willing to extend my offer and I began the on-boarding process a few months later. The hiring process was all over the place and it was difficult to get any communication from the company. From starting the on-boarding process to getting on board my ship will be about 5 months total.

The interview itself was very focused on experience with performers and technicians and what kind of venues I had worked at. Very job specific. We also discussed ship life and what I might expect if I were to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How many employees report directly to you in your current role?   Answer Question