Celestica Commodity Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celestica Commodity Management Associate Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commodity Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

There as one sit-down interview. The interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• There was an on-site test which, if not properly prepared for, can throw a person off their game   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Celestica

Commodity Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

There were two interviewers. One was more from the technical side and the other was the hiring manager i believe.
    They asked some normal personality questions - one mistake you made in the past that you would like to change, have you worked in teams, have you ever lead a teeam etc.

Afterwards they give they a mini quiz with like 4 questions..

Interview Questions

• first question: you have 7 equal weight rocks, and 1 heavier one..and you have a weighing scale.. in 2 steps find the heaviest etc...   1 Answer
    • second question, they give you a function to sort an array of chars..... third question was about VBA i think that i didn't know..but i randomly guessed..   Answer Question

Commodity Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

As soon as I pulled up to the building it looked very sketchy and the south lobby is very shady. I was taken to a meeting room for an interview and the people were very friendly. I felt at home like I was talking to some friends which was good and kept me very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight forward. They looked at my resume and asked me what I did at past jobs. An interesting question was "if you could be someone, who would it be and why?". This kind of caught me off guard but I answered truthfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as it was for a student intern position initially.

Commodity Management Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica in February 2010.

Interview

This was an internship position for 16 months. I applied through the school as well as on their website. Was offered an interview soon after I applied. The interview had a current employee as well as a manager.

It was normal type of questions, was not a behavioural interview. They look for individuals with balance between school and work. So extra-curriculars are important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A