Celestica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Austin, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Big gaps between steps , interviewer late for scheduled interview. On site interview interrupted several times. Interviewer not prepared

Interview Questions

Chaotic environment, too much turnover in leadership at site

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (Austin, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Questions concerning background experience and skill set.

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celestica (San Jose, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Found the job listed on a job board. Applied on-line. Was contacted in about 2 weeks by an out-of-town recruiter for an initial phone screen. After that, within 2 days A series of interviews were lined up, 5 or 6 people spread over two days.

Very professional interviews. In the course of discussions, the scope of the job became much more clear than the actual job description. Interviewers seemed genuinely interested in understanding my background and skills, as well as interest in the job. They allowed ample time for questions from my side.

Although they seemed determined to bring someone on-board quickly, the process has not yet concluded

Interview Questions

• Provide example of solving a customer issue during an overseas trip   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (Dallas, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

No interview just asked if I wanted the job due to my exceeding my current job experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Solar Lab & Power Electronics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Three step process. I applied through company website. Got an email from HR asking to answer some basic questions. Second step was a phone screening with the same HR personal. Finally, I got called for an interview with the supervisor, lead designer and an intern.

Interview was fairly technical but nothing too hard if you know your power electronics, solid state physics theory.

The people hiring seemed uptight and acted hard. I was never interested in working for the company but wanted the interview experience. Also they take you on a trip after interview so I wanted to check out the facility.

Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Celestica (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

My interview was conducted by phone. It was very relaxed and the talent acquisition agent was very friendly and didn't ask too much or anything too difficult. She mainly asked about my schooling and extracurriculars as well as some of the travel experience I had. I know a lot of the other interns I met had a bit longer of an interview process though, it may have depended on what they gathered from their resumes.

Interview Questions

• What extracurriculars have you been taking part of at school?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview then one in person interview.
    Phone interview was extremely short while the in person interview was long. Only basic non-technical questions were asked. In person interview was conducted by manager and current interns.
    Everyone was very personable and it seemed like a great place to work. Phone interview is done with HR, not the department hiring.

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica in January 2017.

Interview

Can be from phone interviews, first interview, second interview or maybe a third interview. People will be from different character. It all depends on the situation of the job. Offices shud be enviromental friendly. Different companies have different cultures

Interview Questions

• Information on applying for job, resumes, cover letters. Number of interview can veary   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

Interview was with manager and employee. They asked questions about your resume, personal projects, teamwork experience and database experience. They also spent time describing their company and the work that you'll be doing. Their description of the work is a bit confusing because of some jargon. There were no technical nor behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Celestica in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview: Was very simple, asked behavior and situational questions. The HR Manager was very friendly and easy to talk too. After finishing this was contacted the next day asking fro an in person interview.