Celgene Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celgene Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Celgene

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Celgene (Summit, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager and their boss. Followed by in person all day interview. Meeting with several people from different departments. Gave a presentation on my area of expertise- related to the business.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Celgene

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celgene (Summit, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process consists of Phone Screen with HR, Initial Interview with Hiring Manager, Full Day Group Interview with 7 colleagues (Associate Directors , Directors, Senior Directors, Vice President, HR Business Partner

Interview Questions

• Given your clinical research experience in small, midsize and large pharma, what would be your best contribution to Celgene's future and what would you leave behind?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Celgene (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a very lengthy process over several months. First a call from HR. Then a call with the hiring manager. After that a pause of a few weeks followed by face-to-face with three sessions on the same day, with HR, one senior staff and on AD from USA. The questions from the HR was general CB and some related to skills. The other two were more on the technical part and a bit average. After this stage there were two additional final calls, one from Swiss and one final call with the hiring manager.
    All along the interview process the feedback seems very position and at times it appeared that I was on the only top candidate they had. But then it took them an additional 3-4 weeks to finalise a decision and with no proper feedback, they had decided to go for some other person. very very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• CB, technical, FDA regulations, ICSR submission process, people management experience   1 Answer