Cellular Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Billings, MT) in July 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews with the HR director and the Vice President of Sales. I was invited to interview by phone for the first time. From there we followed up by email. The interviews were very personal and not as robotic as interviews tend to be. I felt like I was in a conversation with the HR Director and the VP. They were very candid about expectations and challenges they've faced with the position and asked me to think about how to revolutionize the role. Following up with both interviews were within 1.5 weeks which I thought was in the professional and reasonable range. More importantly I felt like I got to show who I really am and what I can do to contribute through both interviews.

Interview Questions

• After explaining to me what their expectations and challenges have been for this position I was asked, "how can you revolutionize this position?" It was a big question but I thought it was very creative and makes me feel empowered and inspired.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laramie, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Laramie, WY) in June 2013.

Interview

I Applied online and in two weeks got a call, asked brief questions. About me and my experience, which was hard because I didn't have any. Asked to come in and interview. A week later was called and got the job. They do a background check and call for references, so make sure your references know they might get a call!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a sales person and a clerk   Answer Question

Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Billings, MT).

Interview

Process was fairly quick and easy. Applied online and within a week had an interview with a store manager. First interview was very laid back and comforting. Made a second interview with the territory and district manager which was a bit more nerve wracking, but fairly relaxed nonetheless. The entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a clerk and a sales person?   1 Answer

Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Missoula, MT) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was SIMPLE. Filled out an application on indeed.com. Got a phone call the next day to schedule interview. 2 days later I was interviewed. It was super laid back, I didn't feel nervous or interrogated. Soon after, I was called for a second interview and offered the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel qualified for this job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (New York, NY).

Interview

Got interviewed once, by Store manager. Got scheduled to get interviewed with Territory manager. and Got hired basically at the interview. Was communicated with pretty efficiently and got hired very efficiently.

Interview Questions

• What kind of cell phone do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Missoula, MT) in April 2013.

Interview

Three different seemingly haphazard interviews. It didn't necessarily seem to be the normal process because they had a hard time getting the district manager in town to make the final decision. Nothing particularly interesting about it.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cellular Plus (Loveland, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Very poorly done. Not even by local management. Was given only a few hours notice. Was not even shown the store. I was interviewed at a location close to the store.

Interview Questions

• How would I see a product I was unfamiliar with?   2 Answers

Negotiation

None