Cellular Sales Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cellular Sales Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

You will speak to someone over the phone. Lightweight, not an intensive conversation. Then you'll be invited to speak with recruitment team. They'll determine your level of interest in the position, and whether or not you're likely a good fit. Lastly, you'll interview with a regional director, who will introduce you to company policy more directly and assess your level of interest in the position. If accepted, you'll enter an approx. 3 week training program, where you'll be paid $10/hour. Afterwards, you'll be assessed by your potential team leader. Should you fail, you might be given additional time, or you'll simply fail.

Interview Questions

• They're mostly concerned with your level of interest in the position, and how comfortable you are working towards income goals without constant supervision. They will also pay close attention to your integrity and people skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Louisville, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

first did a phone interview the a interview with recruiter and then with rd then got sent for drug test then started the next day. the process was easy overall

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Smithfield, NC).

Interview

He was talker, the listing was missing leading until the interview, you have to travel to between four different stores, mileage was miss leading

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Auburn, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

My interview process with Cellular Sales was a very positive experience. Although I was a bit skeptical at first, the recruiter quickly had me excited and ready to proceed with the interview process. It was clear to me that this was the real thing after the recruiter explained, in depth, the interview process and the detailed paid training program. Paid training!!! That is very rare for a %100 commission position. They also provide their employees with healthcare benefits. It doesn't get more real than that. I wanted this job!

Cellular Sales gives you the opportunity to make a lot of money in a short period of time. This company will train you and provide you with all the tools that you need to grow your business. I have to be honest though. The interview process is NOT easy. This company is looking for a specific type of talent. You need have strong sales experience and you need to have a "go getter" attitude. Cellular Sales wants to be the best and in order to do so, they need the best staff.

If you want to succeed in this interview process you must dress like a professional. Cellular Sales prides itself on having a very professional team. First impressions are everything. Wear your best suit and be ready for a very detailed interview on you and what you have to offer the company. This is your chance to show Cellular Sales why you are the best person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you sell something to a customer if it was dishonest or NOT in their best interest, just to make money?   1 Answer
    • Why are you the best person for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't anything to negotiate about! You make your own schedule (for the most part) and it is 100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Birmingham, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview inlcudes phone then meet with recruiter. Its actually an easy interview and easy job to get. If you have any previous sales experience you should get hired.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

First you have a standard phone interview, similar to any other. You can then have a face to face interview, a recruiter reads from a script and writes down your answers, then sends you for a personality/other test. Then if the recruiter likes your answers and thinks you'd make a good sales rep (or you're an old college friend of the recruiter) You can then get a final interview that is very long and detailed. It's full of strange, off topic questions. You can then be hired and notified and start the best pay of your career- training.

Interview Questions

• When you were a child how did you know you'd be a salesperson?

Often recruiters miss scheduled interviews because of the lack of organization of the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero room to negotiate, on anything, ever. Their way or "you don't have to work here".

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in May 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was via phone. I then submitted my resume online. After submitting my resume online I received a phone call the same day and went through a phone interview. The same day I went to my first face-to-face interview. The next couple of days I went to my second interview. Shortly thereafter I took a personality test and a drug test. Shortly thereafter I was offered a position.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then a 1:1 with the hiring manager. They have changed it now that the area manager has the final say and also conducts his/her own interview.