Cellular Sales Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cellular Sales Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

A current employee of the company recommended that I apply. I completed 2 interviews (skype and face-face) and then participated in job shadowing in a local store with a manager and sales rep for a few hours. Then a background check and personality test was completed. The entire process was completed within a weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given an important task and you missed an important deadline and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Olympia, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a brief video interview (which went horribly wrong because of the awful software they use. Just don't backspace and wait til' the 180 seconds are up rather than pressing continue). Then I went into the interview in person with the store lead and regional manager. They are very clear about what they want which is nice, but if you don't meet what they want immediately then they become very disinterested. They are not interested in working with diverse personalities. They want salespeople. They don' want a rainbow or well-reasoned answers, they want people who can shove tablets onto people. I was not fit for the job, but I bet someone who was would have had a positive experience.

The two did not have interview questions prepared. They really just played it by ear and would interrupt each others questions. I assume they will run into an eeo issue, but it was a fun challenge.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a tablet. What are you doing this weekend? Tell me what a salesman does? How much money do you want to make? Where did you learn about honesty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a very engaging process. It was more to determine culture fit and problem solving skills rather than merely repeating typical interview questions. You will first have a phone interview then invited to an in-person interview. The most important aspects is body language and speech delivery.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

You have a phone interview, take an aptitude test, and a personality test. If they like you, then you have two in person interviews. If your background check clears then they will offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a disgruntled customer and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview. Very relaxed and conversational. I was given a tour of the contact center and took a basic computer and typing exam. The entire process took about six weeks before I started training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Rather swift process. Applied on line, got a call a few days later. I then interviewed with recruiter, a week later interviewed with Regional Recruiter, a week after had an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is most important in your eyes to being a sales person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Southern Pines, NC).

Interview

It was two weeks, three meetings, very respectful and informative. They described the job and the pay structure, evaluated me and offered me a position. Sent me to Charleston, SC for a week of company training. Then there was more training on the computer skills needed in store. Once that is completed and you are deemed ready they give you a code and you're on the way!

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, just talking.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then a personality review test to determine what type of sales person you are. If you pass that test, then you interview with the store manager/team lead and if they approve of you as a candidate you interview with the Regional Manager. My case was unique because I was relocating so I met with the store manager and the regional manager at the same time since I had to fly in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities make a good sales person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating process, you essentially are commission based, but you do receive a draw checks in between commission pay.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

You first meet with the hiring manager just to touch bases and for a brief run down of the job. Then you meet with a GM and they give you the run down on what the job is, what is required and what they do. The first interview is very easy going as well as the second however my interview with the GM was a little intimidating because he was very straight forward about everything but when you're hired you understand why. Don't stress these interviews just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with a commission job?   1 Answer