Cellular Sales Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cellular Sales Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

You have a phone interview, take an aptitude test, and a personality test. If they like you, then you have two in person interviews. If your background check clears then they will offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a disgruntled customer and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face-to-face interview. Very relaxed and conversational. I was given a tour of the contact center and took a basic computer and typing exam. The entire process took about six weeks before I started training.

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Southern Pines, NC).

Interview

It was two weeks, three meetings, very respectful and informative. They described the job and the pay structure, evaluated me and offered me a position. Sent me to Charleston, SC for a week of company training. Then there was more training on the computer skills needed in store. Once that is completed and you are deemed ready they give you a code and you're on the way!

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, just talking.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

You first meet with the hiring manager just to touch bases and for a brief run down of the job. Then you meet with a GM and they give you the run down on what the job is, what is required and what they do. The first interview is very easy going as well as the second however my interview with the GM was a little intimidating because he was very straight forward about everything but when you're hired you understand why. Don't stress these interviews just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with a commission job?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then a personality review test to determine what type of sales person you are. If you pass that test, then you interview with the store manager/team lead and if they approve of you as a candidate you interview with the Regional Manager. My case was unique because I was relocating so I met with the store manager and the regional manager at the same time since I had to fly in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities make a good sales person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating process, you essentially are commission based, but you do receive a draw checks in between commission pay.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

3 stage interview, first a phone, then with the retail manager and then with regional manager. It was a great experience. Everyone was very nice. I enjoyed the experience. Would recommend coming very prepared though. Make sure you are clean shaven and well dressed. I think this is going to be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in Aliens, what mans you a great salesperson.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (York, PA).

Interview

Brief phone interview from the recruiter and then a face to face with the recruiter and then meeting with the regional directors. Once you get hired on their end, you will speak to the person who will be mentoring you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview with the general sales manager Joe. Sharp guy, knows his stuff. Then first official interview was with him.as well. Went over expectations and income opportunity. Last interview was with John, the Director. Nothing but positive things to say about both gentlemen, sharp as they come.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, everyone starts the same.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Pensacola, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Very thorough and informative, I was told exactly what to expect from the beginning of the process to the end. Anytime I had any questions they were answered in a very timely and professional manner. I got to meet multiple people through out the organization during my interview process.