Cellular Sales Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2017

2.5

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I would give this interview process a thumbs up. Emily made me feel comfortable and not so nervous. She seemed interested in hearing what I had to say. Only con would be the drive to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one goal I have for myself in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cellular Sales

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

The whole process was a very pleasant experience. In the past I have interviewed with companies that take a way too long to do interviews and to get back with me. However Emily and Chris did a good job at staying in contact and proceeding to the next step. I believe it was only 2 weeks from the day that I applied when i received an offer. They are very professional in answering all the questions I had, which was a lot. My advice would be to write any questions you may have down because during the interviews I seemed to forget.

Interview Questions

• Describe unethical behavior   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Emily and Chris were great. Interview process was very straight forward. I had to complete a video interview along with an in person interview. I had to take a personality te4st which I thought was pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• how much money do I need to make a month   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Mandeville, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very professional and laid back interview. Was able to communicate in such a way that I already felt like a part of the team. Jock is very knowledgeable about the job at hand and he is extremely clear and willing to run down the requirements, dedication, and expectations of the sales positions. He has a passion for sales and I honestly hope I get the chance to be trained and educated by him for my sales success.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you, recognition or money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

A current employee of the company recommended that I apply. I completed 2 interviews (skype and face-face) and then participated in job shadowing in a local store with a manager and sales rep for a few hours. Then a background check and personality test was completed. The entire process was completed within a weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given an important task and you missed an important deadline and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Olympia, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a brief video interview (which went horribly wrong because of the awful software they use. Just don't backspace and wait til' the 180 seconds are up rather than pressing continue). Then I went into the interview in person with the store lead and regional manager. They are very clear about what they want which is nice, but if you don't meet what they want immediately then they become very disinterested. They are not interested in working with diverse personalities. They want salespeople. They don' want a rainbow or well-reasoned answers, they want people who can shove tablets onto people. I was not fit for the job, but I bet someone who was would have had a positive experience.

The two did not have interview questions prepared. They really just played it by ear and would interrupt each others questions. I assume they will run into an eeo issue, but it was a fun challenge.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a tablet. What are you doing this weekend? Tell me what a salesman does? How much money do you want to make? Where did you learn about honesty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a very engaging process. It was more to determine culture fit and problem solving skills rather than merely repeating typical interview questions. You will first have a phone interview then invited to an in-person interview. The most important aspects is body language and speech delivery.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

You have a phone interview, take an aptitude test, and a personality test. If they like you, then you have two in person interviews. If your background check clears then they will offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a disgruntled customer and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McComb, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (McComb, MS) in December 2016.

Interview

There is a 5-6 step interview process! I interviewed with a few different members of management. During these interviews we went over expectations, requirements, and benefits! They accessed my skills, personality and motivations during the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at this job?   1 Answer