Cellular Sales Interview Questions in Savannah, GA | Glassdoor

Cellular Sales Interview Questions in Savannah, GA

2.0

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA).

Interview

they acted all Glengarry Glen Ross...
    i acted the part
    they asked me to sell them something which i did
    then went on a tangent talking about our children it was a nice interview

Interview Questions

Cellular Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was referred to joincellularsales.com to view a very informative video that tells the story of the company and their business philosophy. Submitting the resume is done on the same web page. A recruiter contacted me within a couple of days to set up an initial phone screening, followed by an online aptitude and personality test. This was followed by a first face-to-face interview with the local recruiter, and a second interview a week later with a Regional Director. I was impressed with the picture that was painted for me on the work environment with its pros and cons. This job is not for anyone, and the dangers and shortfalls it may represent for the wrong person was clearly outlined. This is what I appreciated most about this entire process and helped me decide to make an informed decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work or sales situation, one that went wrong; why and what you did about it.   Answer Question