Cellular Sales Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly I was offered the position but it was located in Tampa Florida the interviewer was very pleased with my attitude and my motivation and dedication that was in was offering to the job. The interview process was very informative and the job would have been a long term experience and more knowledge would have been gaining daily

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to our company   1 Answer

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Simple, not too stressful. Direct and specific pertaining to job duties. Many questions abut your experience and personal goals. Brief history about company morals values. Very exciting interview from a sales and commission perspective.

Cellular Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The process was a three step process when I was hired at a 1099 consultant. Since then the company has changed to W2 employee status with a much different hiring process.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a superhero power, what would it be?   1 Answer