Cengage Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cengage Inside Sales Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cengage (Independence, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

phone call, panel face to face, then a demo of selling. You need to pick a product to sell to one of the managers on the phone and sharing their screen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cengage

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cengage in September 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and the explained the job and what Cengage was looking for. He then asked about my work history, career goals etc...Not long after that I was contacted by a hiring manager at Cengage. I did standard phone interview with her. At the end of the interview I was given a project to do and turn in a few days later. A few days after I submitted the project, I was called in for a panel interview. About a week later I was asked to come in for a second time, where I sat with an employee, and then was offered the job by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• None really. They were all pretty much your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cengage (Florence, KY) in July 2010.

Interview

First Interview basic interview questions, 2nd interview you do a mock sales call to an internal employee. Then you are given a project where you have to call three instructors at universities and ask them what makes a good sales rep, you must write a one page essay from that. Turn it in via email and wait.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of sales process? The presentation, the positioning or the close?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried they didn't budge. I've heard others may have had better luck. Give it a shot.