Cengage Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cengage Inside Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cengage in September 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and the explained the job and what Cengage was looking for. He then asked about my work history, career goals etc...Not long after that I was contacted by a hiring manager at Cengage. I did standard phone interview with her. At the end of the interview I was given a project to do and turn in a few days later. A few days after I submitted the project, I was called in for a panel interview. About a week later I was asked to come in for a second time, where I sat with an employee, and then was offered the job by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• None really. They were all pretty much your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Cengage

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cengage (Florence, KY) in July 2010.

Interview

First Interview basic interview questions, 2nd interview you do a mock sales call to an internal employee. Then you are given a project where you have to call three instructors at universities and ask them what makes a good sales rep, you must write a one page essay from that. Turn it in via email and wait.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of sales process? The presentation, the positioning or the close?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried they didn't budge. I've heard others may have had better luck. Give it a shot.