Censeo Consulting Group Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Censeo Consulting Group

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Censeo Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process. The HR recruiter dropped the ball a few times and did not follow-up when she said she would, but noted they were in a big hiring push (also never closed the loop). Phone screen with recruiter, then phone call with Associate, in-person with senior staff and two associates.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Censeo Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process for college graduates includes behavioral rounds interspersed with consulting case interview rounds. Although you might not realize it, the company is judging you at the happy hours, dinners and coffee chats just as strongly as they are when you are performing your case interviews. Shine at one and not the other, and you won't make it to the next round. Take those coffee chats and happy hours very seriously. I would indicate a strong interest in the public/private sector and demonstrate a clear understanding of what Censeo does.

The case interviews are pretty classic. The company uses prepared cases and they usually take about an hour to go through each. Be prepared at final rounds to do 3-4 cases with Directors of the firm. The cases will usually involve tables/charts of numbers, so be prepared to analyze them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to estimate the number of tractor trailers in the U.S.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Censeo Consulting Group (Washington, DC) in April 2008.

Interview

Pretty straightforward case interviews focusing on strategic sourcing

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Censeo?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they are hiring aggressively, so you can ask for higher salary