CenseoHealth Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CenseoHealth Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.2

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Interview

Easy interview ! Most of the questions were not yes/no and more information about the company was given . You basically need to sell yourself(work ethnic) in order to get the position .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CenseoHealth

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CenseoHealth.

Interview

It was a screening. The only reason why I was called in for an interview was because of my experience with working in a calling center. HR interviewed me first, then my department manager. 1 week training and I was ready to go that following Monday

Interview Questions

• there were no "if you were any animal what animal would you be" type of questions. Primarily informative on the company and if I was interested, if so they would give me a call if I 'met' expectations   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CenseoHealth.

Interview

Interviewing Process is relatively easy. They spend the majority of the time explaining the job rather than deciding if you're a legible candidate. My 12yr old sister would have great success with getting on.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CenseoHealth in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online at indeed.com, and was called within a few days. Went in for an interview the next day. The interview was very brief, and during the interview she just talked about what the job entailed, a little bit about the company, and stressed that they 'promote from within'. She didn't really ask me about my experience or background, and just wanted to make sure I had a college degree (I dont know why they care considering it's a call center).

Interview Questions

• Do you have a college degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Try negotiating a schedule other than 8-5. 8-5 is brutal as far as wake up times and driving is concerned.. they really should switch to a 9-6 schedule.