Centene Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centene Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centene in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A week later I received an email to set up a phone interview with HR. The phone interview was scheduled for 30 minutes but only took about 12 minutes. The lady I spoke to was not the one I originally set up the interview with. However, everyone I spoke to was very friendly and not intimidating at all. I felt at ease.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were behavioral, goals, and skill related. The most in depth question was why I changed careers. The questions about skills were simple, such as do you know how to do this? You just had to answer yes or no.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Centene

Intern Interview

Interview

A behavioral phone interview followed by two onsite behavioral interviews. One interview with hr and one with two managers that I would be working under. It felt very easy and comfortable, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Very standard behavioral questions. Tell about a time something didn't go according to plan.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for intern

Intern Interview

Interview

Online Application, Phone interview, corresponding emails, On-Site interview

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were put in a stressful situation and performed exceedingly well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centene (Clayton, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard hiring and interview process. Applied online to a pretty generic posting on their website seeking MBA and/or MHA students for summer internships. I'm in the middle of both programs, so I applied. I was invited to interview with their Process Improvement department, which was in the middle of a major expansion (from 3 to 10 people). I was emailed by an in-house recruiter to schedule an on-site interview. Once there, I met with two people in the department, who went over my resume and asked me about my qualifications and past experiences. They asked several questions off a HR interview worksheet, which was a little funny. The department reps seemed to really like me, and let me know that some of the questions weren't very important to the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, some were related to the position, others weren't. Things like "Tell me about a project you managed that failed to meet expectations."   1 Answer

I was offered an internship at my top-pick organization for the summer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centene in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was long, focused on behavioral interviewing questions.