Center Parcs (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center Parcs (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center Parcs (UK)

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK) (Nottingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Appalling experience. 4 hour interview! Started normal with your group tasks for them to get to know you, then went on to work on the shop floor! In an interview! And then said if your successful we will give you another interview! So basically we worked for 1 hour and 30 mins for free! No one to one like you'd expect. Would not recommend.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK) (Mansfield, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Job is filled before you arrive/apply.They employ zero hours staff so the zero hours guy gets the job and they want to back fill his position.Just a total waste of time and effort.Why not just make up interviewees names and save people time.

Nice walk to the interview.

Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK).

Interview

Attended interview via agency back in 2005 and still not forgotten. Horrible experience. Firstly, the person doing the interview was unavailable. Then, the substitute did a quick 5 minute one to one interview, showing minimal interest in my answers and looking like he couldn't wait to get away. I travelled a long way to make the interview, what a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience related questions, nothing difficult but interview lasted about 5 mins.   Answer Question

Administrative/Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK) (Mansfield, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process was seamless! I was invited to interview via email and had the option to book on to a time slot at a convenient time. The interviewers were really friendly and put me at ease, the questions were as expected so my preparation was not in vain! The 2nd stage involved a work based test followed by further questions. The outcome of each stage was communicated in a timely fashion.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK) (Warminster, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Online application, included personality and skills self-assessment which generates a 'suitability for centre parcs' score. Followed by an in-person interview.

I was very frustrated by the process. At the interview I was offered a job and arranged a date to come in for training. Three days later I received a phone call from HR probing about my availability as a student. Having declared my availability and intentions from the first step and having a discussion about it at interview before receiving an offer of employment I was surprised to be contacted about it at this stage. I was told to wait for a phone call to confirm whether they were retracting the offer of employment. I never heard from them and finally got an answer by contacting somebody in the office directly after looking them up on linked in!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used your own initiative to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center Parcs (UK) (Warminster, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied through the company's website and was unsuccessful. Called up to find out why I was unsuccessful and attempted to convince the company that I should be given an interview. Got an interview so went in. Chatted with two senior members of staff for 30mins or so. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time that you can recall helping somebody and how did you help them?   Answer Question