Center Point Data Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center Point

Data Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center Point (San Rafael, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed at their San Rafael, CA location in June, 2015. The first part included a "typing test" and an Excel test. The typing test was very low-tech. I was given a sheet of paper with some excerpts from a book and they loaded an empty Word document and the interviewer set his cell phone alarm to go off in five minutes and told me if I finished the entire test I should start from the top again.
After doing that test, there was an Excel test with very simply functions, just totaling columns and formatting some text.

After the Excel test there was a more personal interview with a second person who asked me questions in a more traditional interview format.

It's been over a month and I have heard nothing back from them. Since I was supposed to hear from them regarding the position the week after my interview, it is safe to assume I did not get it.

It's rather frustrating because it was a couple hours each way with the various public transportation I used to get there.

Interview Questions

• Would you like a glass of water?   1 Answer
  • You would be working with non-violent criminals. Does that make you uncomfortable?   1 Answer