Center for Health Care Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.9

Clinical Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Process took a while but fairly easy & direct to the point. Panel of team leaders & want to make sure you are open to working with clients of all types of background

Clinical Practitioner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Interviewed with program director and immediately afterwards sent me to get fingerprints done
    2. Upon returning the finger print documents, scheduled second interview with lead CP
    3. Interviewed with lead CP
    4. fingerprints sent for review and background check
    5. References were called

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services.

Interview

you are asked what experience do you have working with mentally ill people or people who have substance abuse,what do you bring to the table and your skills,they explain situations you will be put in by the guest, they will ask you to give a little biography on yourself, then they will ask you is this position something you can see yourself doing and for how long.

CP1 Interview

Interview

It was about your knowledge of mental health and what your background can bring to the organization. The question is based on the specific outpatient services and you will be asked questions that are associated with the clinic that you are interviewing for.

Process Improvement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through a group meeting after having a phone screening. When I went in for the last group meeting, the team asked me to do a presentation to go over what I was knowledgeable in. The purpose was to find out how well I speak in public or in front of a small group.

Application

Interview

Pretty Simple and straightforward. The company is well understaffed so the process was very quick and easy--so long as you have the credentials. Its a state-funded organization so be prepared to do a drug test.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Clinical Practitioner I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First called in for an interview, basic scenario questions. About 2 weeks later offered position

Interview Questions

• Scenario question asking which of 5 scenarios would you prioritize as first, all being very important   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Health Care Services (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

hired by someone who didn't know the scope of what my job would involve