Center for Strategic and International Studies Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Simple, I filled out application online which required resume, writing sample, and cover-letter. I crafted my cover-letter to what they were looking for as a candidate. The interview itself a thorough one. It is important not to raise issues about asking for time off and to know as much as possible about the program you are applying to be an intern for.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for me to apply for the internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Center for Strategic and International Studies

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Center for Strategic and International Studies (Washington, DC) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied for a job in November and was declined because I was still in school. I followed up to ask if there was anything I could to improve my candidacy and program coordinator told me that I should come to DC to do informational interviews since I was finishing school in Chicago. I did, and emailed her like 5 months later. I had the informational interview, it went well. I later emailed her in may and asked her to review my cover letter for the internship application. She immediately told me she needed an intern I was interviewed over the phone on Friday and got the position on Monday.

Interview Questions

• Is this the kind of work you would be interested in doing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.