Centers Plan for Healthy Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Centers Plan for Healthy Living

2.4

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their recruiters who convinced me to consider interviewing for the job. The interview process was really informative. The drive to the interview was really far but I was told that I would be working in my county.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

My first impression of this company was not the best. I rode in a rickety elevator with no carpet or tiling. I thought I would fall through. The elevator was also poorly lit. The building was full of dust and under construction. There were painters everywhere in the lobby. There was no security. This was red flag #1.The location is in a area that does not have a coffee shop or place to eat within a 20 minute walk. You better bring your own lunch daily or be prepared to drive to lunch. I was early so I took note of the area. The person who interviewed me was cold. She did not introduce herself. I assumed this was the person I was to meet but if more then one person joined I would have to ask their names. Who does that?! I made several attempts to follow by email and phone for the status of my application to no avail. That was red flag #2.If a company doesn't respond to a simple query I am certain that as an employee I wouldn't be treated much better. After reading some of the reviews of this company. I think I dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

• The interview process seemed to be a new task for this manager. She asked me none of the expected interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

HR and then IS management by two people at once. Internal recruiter found me on Linkedin. Offer made the same day. That recruiter is no longer at Centers Plan for Healthy living. ...... nothing else to write. but have to enter in 30 words.

Interview Questions

• questions about my previous documentation and projects   1 Answer

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was smoothe ... My new manager was relatable.
    The HR department explained the benefits well..
    Overall I couldn't wait to leave my current/former employer.. For some reason this felt right!!

Interview Questions

• HR ask me how I would be coming to work because their main office is located in SI like three times.   2 Answers

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

A submitted my resume via CPHL site, same day HR called me. She asked me to tell about myself, how much I want per hour, do I want to work in field.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in Staten Island, NY. While I was in the ferry, I found out from an interesting guy who told me it is an abandon building of a previous mental hospital. Aha, that makes all sense when I was looking it up in Google, a no man's place in an isolated area. It was at the sixth floor of the building, I got on one of the elevator that didn't have the sign "Not Working." I was greeted by the receptionist who told me to sign on an electronic board which kept jumping up and down when you barely touching it. You know what did she say, you can sit down, give so many trouble, her English is not good but was too off rude. After sitting for a while, the interviewer appeared and greeted quickly and walked me down a fly of stairs and got to the interviewing room which looked more like a hospital's ER guess waiting room. She started asking me if I could use computer, of course, I have been using it my whole life, she probably had problem with it from what i am understanding. Now, I told a lot about my experience in customer experience. She then told me this merely handling scheduling for nurse visits but have to do at least 6 per day and 20 per week. Ok, not a big deal, then she want to test my computer skill, fine, I sat and did what the other person told me to do without any problem. I thought I got the job even she was telling me during the interview that she can call me a week earlier if I want to. No call, no emails, nothing after the interview, totally rude and plain unprofessional. Before the interview, the recruiter kept email and calling , what a shame, I was fooled by this company. I m glad they didn't call, you don't want to work such a company which makes feel down all the time. How can you work with such rude people? The front desk gave a complete picture is how this company operate under.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use computer?   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called and asked to come into the Company for an interview after my resume was reviewed. I was asked questions related to my prior work history. I was given different scenarios and asked how I would handle these situation. I met with a few of the Department heads. I was informed what the salary was and the benefits. I was told there would be a 90 day probationary period and benefits would start after that time. I was called within 24 hours of the interview and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why I left my last employment?   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

It was a quick process, i was interviewed by the Hiring Manager and the Manager for the Department. They were both friendly. They asked very simple questions. I didn't wait long to be interviewed, they are doing lots of interviews currently, rapid interview and rapid hiring.They pretty much hire you on the son.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living.

Interview

It was very easy going. No difficult or hard to answer questions. Staff was very nice. Met the interviewer and discussed the job and it's responsiblities. Talked about phine etiquette and being patient with callers.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centers Plan for Healthy Living (Jamaica, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

short and simple question about customer care and the interview was easy as they need people as the retention rate is horrendous. go in with an optimistic mindset and you will be fine no experience really needed

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an angry caller?   1 Answer