Centers for Dialysis Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centers for Dialysis Care

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care (Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

This was by far one of the worst experiences I have had thus far. I received a phone call asking if I were available for an in person interview. I said yes and accepted the date and time that was offered. During the interview the hiring manager did majority of the talking and didn't ask very many questions. I was advised that I would hear something rather it was a job offer or notification that there would be no offer. I was advised that it would be about a week or so. After waiting almost two weeks I reached out to the person that originally called me for an interview via e-mail. She stated that she forwarded my e-mail over to the person that would be contacting me. After waiting another week, I received an e-mail regarding an assessment to take. Problem one, no one communicated anything to me about an assessment, what to expect and what was required of me. Problem two, the e-mail was very frank and simply had a link for me to follow. No one formally said, this is step two in the interview process or anything. The assessment was absolutely ridiculous and it would have been nice if I had been given a heads up about it. After another week passed, I reached out to the last person that I interviewed with regarding the results of my assessment and she stated that she was awaiting a salary approval and that hopefully she'd be in contact with me soon. That was almost two weeks and I still haven't heard anything. Also, my interview was 34 days ago. At this point, I'm over the company, their disorganization and poor communication.

Dialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care (Shaker Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Brief...just one interview and I was offered the job. I met with the hiring manager and she discussed the company and the job asking me very little about myself.. I also met with the Talent Acquisition Manager immediately afterwards and then she proceeded to review the company's benefit package.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Was contacted for an interview same week of applying, told about benefits and training. Was asked to come in to shadow for position I applied for, about 4 hours in duration. Had a second interview there after shadowing. Was extended an offer within 3 days over the phone.

Wouldn't negotiate starting salary

Dialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care (Florissant, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

first i received an email to answer certain questions, next i received an email about setting up a phone screening time and date, after the phone screening,which were basic interview questions,then there is a face to face interview, and if chosen you take a back ground and drug test

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have if any and how can you apply your experience to the position you applied for?   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care in September 2014.

Interview

one phone interview and two inperson interviews. I did not have a certification necessary for the position, but it was not listed in the job description or mentioned during any of the three interviews that I had. I feel like they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• interviewer didn't understand the job and the questions she was asking me   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care (Euclid, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Fill out application, then I was called in for an interview with human resources, then scheduled for another interview with the facility manager of the practice I was interviewing for. After than I was called in for an all day assessment testing process. Then they did a background test, drug test, physical, and then I was offerred the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with difficult patients with chronic disease?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Emphasis on your experience

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Dialysis Care in July 2011.

Interview

Shortly after applying I rec'd a post card via USPS stating that they had rec'd my application. About 2 weeks went by and I rec'd a call asking me to come for an interview session. There were appx 15 ppl at the information session. They gave us an idea of what is expected, went over the hiring process and informed us that starting pay is $11.50 for someone with no healthcare experience and can go up to $13/hr starting salary. They have 210hrs of paid time off as well. It was stressed to us that we must be available to work all shifts 4am to 12am and anytime in between. At this point we were also told there would be an IQ test administered that day. If you passed the IQ test you would be called a few days later for a one on one interview. I passed the IQ test and red'd the interview call. The interview was with the HR manager and she basically reviewed everything I had already learned in the info session and reiterated that they were looking for people who want a career-not a job. At the end of the interview she informed me that she would like to move forward with the hiring process. I was scheduled to "shadow" someone at the facility which I would be assigned to I would also meet with the facility manager at this point also. I shadowed for 4 hours which really is what it sounds like. I followed an employee around and watched her do her job for that period of time. A few days later I rec'd a call asking me to move to the next step in the process, an "Access" test. It is basically a 9th grade math and reading test wlong with a personality test. The test is fairly easy. Brush up on adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing simple fractions as well as decimals. 5days after the test I rec'd a call with an offer. I accepted and was given a start date for training.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a patient who is angry, demanding, and hostile?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.