Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Interview Questions

Interviews at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

2.8

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Interviewed with three people over the phone. Was mainly a screening to see what I was interested in. Be very specific and clear about what you are interested in and know details about what departments at CDC align with that.

Health Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, the interviewers were flexible enough to allow me to interview via teleconference given that I was outside of the states. I was interviewed by two senior members of the team and was asked approximately 8 question pertaining to my knowledge, skills and abilities. The interview lasted approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your current role and responsibilities in terms of how this aligns with the qualifications and experience for the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Very easy process. Had a phone screen with maybe 2 behavioral questions. The questions themselves were easy and broad. They asked my availability, described the internship, and I got the position the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

It was appropriate, and a little time consuming. I spent several weeks waiting for call-backs, and then a face-to-face interview. Overall, I do understand the measures needed to take to ensure a safe work environemtn in a goverment building.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your prior job experience has prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Then had a phone interview with a panel of 6 interviewers via phone. All behavioral questions and the typical question: why should we hire you/what skills will you bring to this position. I received an offer 4 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• You are responding to an ill passenger on a plane. 1 person has symptoms and there are 6 people sitting around them. Your manager isn't available. What do you do?   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Met with members of team and discussed the scope of work for the role. Was asked questions about my education and previous work experiences. Took a tour of the facility.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted my resume by referral and was asked to interview tow weeks later. They asked me questions about my resume only. I then filled the time by asking questions. I met with three people. One who I'd work under and someone in the lab escorted me out.

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

simple phone call from supervisor. quick interview but the hiring process took 3 months. very lengthy just for a fellowship. that is all that i have to say. simple phone call from supervisor.simple phone call from supervisor.simple phone call from supervisor.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

three rounds, first phone interview simple straightforward , second onsite-Panel interview, third presentation on topic . Background check, drug screening, reference check, salary expectation, Overall experience was good. The process was easy and straightforward

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a university announcement. I received an e-mail for a phone interview about two weeks after applying. I interviewed during the following week over the phone. This was a group interview. After the interview I received an offer about a week later.