Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ORISE Health Communications Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for ORISE Health Communications Fellow

Create your profile to get personalized information

Interviews at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

1 Interview Review

2.0

ORISE Health Communications Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

1. CDC emailed me requesting an interview: stated there would be a writing session at the end
2. Called and confirmed interview date and time
3. Panel interview with 2 other managers
4. Stated would hear back by the end of next week-did not
5. Emailed managers and asked for feedback, stated more interviews were added and would hear back the following week-did not
6. In the end they gave the "run around" for one month and did not follow up as promised. I then emailed to ask again for the decision when they notified me of closing the position not selecting anyone. Very unprofessional for the CDC and I do not want to work there after this experience. Thank you but no thank you. Grateful I got a chance to see for myself.

Interview Questions

• How will this fellowship fall in line with your career goals and aspirations?
    On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you with presenting PowerPoint presentations?   Answer Question