Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Orise Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Orise Fellow

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Orise Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

2.8

Orise Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was over skype but without the video feature. The interviewer was hard to read, but it was pretty easy if you're truly qualified for the position. I then had another sykpe interview in the same format with two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Orise Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Very informal. One phone interview with the hiring Team Lead and a senior scientist. I had applied for a position on a another team in the same branch and was referred for this fellowship position instead.

Orise Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Phone interview with a potential supervisor. It took 30 minutes. The interviewer said there will be an on-site interview with 1 or 2 people. Most questions were easy to expect. Half of the interview was about prior experiences and skills regarding the work. The last half was about behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I first applied online, submitted my transcript and an application. Then a got a phone-call from the team/panel with various questions about my work experiences and educational background. I also got questions specific to the ORISE position I applied to. They seemed very interested and promised me an in-person interview as the next step.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Why did you apply to this position? Tell us a little about yourself,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 4 panelists. I thought the interview went pretty well, and they sent me some literature they published after the interview was over. However, typical of any phone interview, it was a little awkward trying to answer the different panelists over the phone without facial expressions. I think they got a good idea of my qualifications, but I don't think I got a very good idea of what it would be like to work with the team from the interview. Thankfully they are an excellent team.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some behavioral and practical experience questions.   Answer Question

Orise Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

Interview process was short and sweet. Phone interview, meet in person, got the job. Red tape and training were atrocious trying to get everything to be considered 'on board'

Orise Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of an application with essays and letters of reference.

Negotiation

N/A