Centerstone (Washington) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centerstone (Washington) Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerstone (Washington)

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Washington) (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted for a phone screen followed by an in-person interview. It was conducted by two staff members who took turn asking questions. I was contacted again soon after by the hiring manager, who said that I was a finalist and they would contact me in a few days. I emailed back in response and then once more later for an update on the hiring decision, however they simply decided to never follow up despite their initial and ongoing encouragement.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Washington) (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy. Generic questions. Asked about experience pertaining to background and education. They asked a lot about my educational background and dissertation topic, although this position didn't even require a bachelor's degree.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience pertaining to background and education.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Washington) (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick response to online resume and application, two weeks for everything to be checked out such as background and drug test and verifying degree, started job three weeks after first interview, first interview with human resources and then second interview with direct supervisor. Easy questions if you prepare in advance.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company and its mission.   1 Answer