Central Bancompany Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Bancompany

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Bancompany.

Interview

Interview with HR management at Main location, then interview with branch specific manager and assistant manager. Questioned heavily about sales. After interview, shown around the branch and introduced to staff.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Bancompany (Jefferson City, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very to the point. Questions weren't too out in left field. Be prepared to discuss your experience and why you want to work for the company.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Bancompany (Springfield, MO).

Interview

The interview process is the same for most banks. You will usually have an interview with Human Resourses and then at least two other interviews, usually with two Managers or Assistant managers (possible combination of the two).

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a coworker who was difficult to get along with and how did you handle this?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Central Bancompany (Jefferson City, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Great phone interview where I was invited for an in-person interview before the call ended. Hiring manager told me a follow up would come with proposed dates.

But about five weeks passed without word. I followed up...twice...in that time. I finally received a response after two more weeks with apologies and a reaffirmation they wanted to see me in person.

More time passed, then finally I got a proposed date, but the date didn't fit my schedule, so I offered an alternative. Radio silence again. I ended up taking another job.

I'm not sure if the position is filled or on hold or what they're thinking. I'm just really surprised and disappointed--it was an unprofessional way to treat a candidate and it's a red flag on how it might have been to work there.

Interview Questions

• This was more of a conversation, rather than a typical Q&A style interview. But it covered the basics--background, work history, why you're looking, why you want to work for us, etc.   Answer Question

Addministravie Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Bancompany (Columbia, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

Not extremely complex but the questions are repetitive and do not seem to properly evaluate ones skills pertaining to the position their interviewing for. You are also interviewed by several people who all ask you the same scripted questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate and my advice for anyone applying for a job with Central Trust Company...don't. They do not value their employees. Their values solely focus on getting more money. They are a billion dollar company and will not give more that 2% to any employee for our annual raises. The only feed back you ever receive as employee is when you are doing something wrong,the chances of being recognized for accomplishments or your contribution to the company's success is slim to non. The general mind set is, get it done quick not right and figure out the right way and correct it later which destroys any chance of making progress or having consistency in our policies and procedures company wide. The relationship managers must put in at the very minimum 60-70hours a week just to keep their heads above water because they over load them with an impossible account load and pile on as many responsibilities they can to avoid having to add any additional staff. The administrate rice side is treated the same way but are not allowed to have over time and their hourly pay is not even suffice t enough to afford supporting you self with out the help of a second income. In conclusion I would NEVER recommend becoming an employee of Central Trust company even to my worst enemy.