Central Board of Excise & Customs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Board of Excise & Customs

Executive Interview

Interview

A panel of experts took the interview. The panel is consist of experts of different field as their is graduate level participant are contested thus experts covers vast field of knowledge but usually concentrate of the education background of the participant

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

The interview is conducted by the staff of Staff Selection Commission and there are 4 to 5 interviewers as you enter the room. You have to introduce yourself and the city to which you belong, qualification etc. Then comes the question round. The questions are mostly related to one's graduation field, general knowledge and current affairs.

Interview Questions

• Whether agricultural implements are taxable or exempt?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. The offer was a standard one as per the Govt. service rules.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs (Mumbai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

they have asked questions like who are the women chief ministers in present, how many countries touch India's border, their names. what do you think and know about your birthplace and the place where you are currently living, they have asked about my subject, my hobbies and what i do in my spare time, what places i visited in my current city.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between pigment and color   1 Answer

Negotiation

i think we should be firm on our stand

Additional Commissioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Central Board of Excise & Customs (New Delhi (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Indian Civil services exam in 2 phases - Preliminary and Mains round followed by interview and a mdeical.

Negotiation

Government job and no negotiation.