Central Contra Costa Sanitary District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Contra Costa Sanitary District Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call about a week after submitting my application and set up an interview two days after I received the phone call. The interview started off with a brief plant tour and an explanation of some of the possible projects I would be working on. This was followed by a group interview with four divisions within the company. The questions they asked me were pretty standard. They asked me specific questions about my resume, some behavioral questions, and asked me to explain how my experience would be relevant to their company. I received a job offer within that same day.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience relevant to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Summer Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me a few months after my application and asked if I still wanted a job, I said "sure," I could have started the next Monday, this was Wednesday, but I decided that it would have been for the best if I had a week to prepare and move back home from school before I started. That was fine, and I started the job.

Interview Questions

• They literally didn't ask me anything other than if I wanted the job, maybe if I had the appropriaten identification.   1 Answer

Office Assistant - Central Sanitary District Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Awful Interview Process. There were 5+ people I had to interview with. Extremely intimidating for those of us who have a bit of fear with public speaking. HIGHLY UNFAIR in a supposedly "FAIR" process. What are you trying to find out, CCCSD, if the person can "perform" well in front of others? I've had less intimidating auditions singing, dancing and acting in front of a director as an extra in a Broadway musical. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Cold questions and shame on you CCCSD for sneaking in a question re: an internal software application. Total loser of a proctor.   1 Answer

I cannot IMAGINE being waste water material!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online after speaking with a recruiter at a career fair. Requested an interview onsite. Toured lab and explained duties. Relatively lax interview. Received an offer 2 days after interview.

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through them via career fair. They already have a list of schools that have priorities for an interview, but persistence will get you some leads. Staff are very friendly and very fun to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Why are you interested in wastewater?
      Which department are you most interested in and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wages is non negotiable. They are pretty lenient on start date, time off, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Concord, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was formal and they questioned me about my resume an prior experience. I was applying for a job in the technology department and this was pushing my expertise with my network and database experience. I was interview by a couple senior people and the interview went well for everyone. Unfortunately I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my background in IT and my ability to step into a management position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

If you get an interview you are likely to get a job. They just want to know where you will be a best fit, so you talk to people from several different departments.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good knowledge of thermodynamics?   1 Answer