Central Contra Costa Sanitary District Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Contra Costa Sanitary District Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call about a week after submitting my application and set up an interview two days after I received the phone call. The interview started off with a brief plant tour and an explanation of some of the possible projects I would be working on. This was followed by a group interview with four divisions within the company. The questions they asked me were pretty standard. They asked me specific questions about my resume, some behavioral questions, and asked me to explain how my experience would be relevant to their company. I received a job offer within that same day.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience relevant to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Central Contra Costa Sanitary District

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online after speaking with a recruiter at a career fair. Requested an interview onsite. Toured lab and explained duties. Relatively lax interview. Received an offer 2 days after interview.

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through them via career fair. They already have a list of schools that have priorities for an interview, but persistence will get you some leads. Staff are very friendly and very fun to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Why are you interested in wastewater?
      Which department are you most interested in and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wages is non negotiable. They are pretty lenient on start date, time off, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District (Martinez, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

If you get an interview you are likely to get a job. They just want to know where you will be a best fit, so you talk to people from several different departments.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good knowledge of thermodynamics?   1 Answer