Central Florida Family Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Florida Family Health Center

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Florida Family Health Center (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

The first step in the hiring process is, of course, to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Here's a step by step guide to apply for a job, including how to apply for a job online, how to fill out a job application, how to write job application letters, and tips and advice for applying for jobs.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Central Florida Family Health Center in January 2014.

Interview

Try being a little more considerate to applicants, being late for the interview on either side of the spectrum is frowned upon. It's also fair to assume that the applicant believes the potential employer has actually taken the time to review the applicants resume and that the candidate invited to interview actually posed qualities required and necessary for the role interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: " I do things a little different, I give tests to applicants to see if they pass the test to determine if I’ll even interview them"   1 Answer

LPN- Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Florida Family Health Center in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Took about 2 weeks to hear back and was scheduled for an interview at a designated center a week later so ultimately it was 3 weeks till I got anywhere with them. Only negative thing I can say is that I was scheduled for a certain time and the interviewer was late. No biggie but in my opinion it would've been frowned upon had it been the interviewee.
    Interview lasted nearly an hour, staff was friendly and easy to talk to. Everyone was on the same page. All questions were answered to my satisfaction.
    Assured there is space to grow specially as a nurse within the company. Big thumbs up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever found yourself in a situation with a coworker that you did not get along? IG so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If you notice there is an error in a prescription provided by a physician, how would you go about addressing the mistake? What would be your next step?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received an offer through HR (very very friendly staff I might add), reviewed the details of the position and rough summary of benefits available to full time employees.
    Hourly rate and other details (including paperwork needed, drug test, and offer letter) were forwarded via email.
    Only negotiated hourly rate desired.

Tip:
    If you have the experience and the shoe fits perfectly as far as what they're looking for, negotiate your self worth.
    You have to sell yourself and determine your worth and work load.
    Get compensated for such.
    Never low ball yourself.
    It never hurts to ask, the worst that can happen is for them to say no. That's it.