Central Florida Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Central Florida Health

2.6

Staff Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (The Villages, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was by phone with the recruiter and in-person with the Unit Director. This part was fine. I first talked with a recruiter and the Director called and was nice about scheduling the interview and answering my questions as well as asking hers.

Interview Questions

• What others would say are my strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was basically cut and dry. She made me an offer and bumped it slightly to get me.

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (Leesburg, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview including two other helpdesk techs, a desktop support tech, the desktop manager, and the IT director. It went fairly quickly and they basically want to know your competency in helping users remotely and providing excellent customer service. It was an easy process and the team made you feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a user says a computer is not working?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (The Villages, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called into a interview a year later after I applied. I was given two day to prepare myself and renew the information about the company. They did not ask me questions about why I wanted to work their or questions about my phlebotomy training. Be prepared to stick the manager. Practice your technique.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you dealt with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Cardiac Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (Leesburg, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

They interviewed in a pier style. they weren't as concerned with my skills as they were my personality and would I fit in with the group. I did not have to scan. My availability was a big focus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Florida Health in September 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Lab Director and four supervisors. Lab Director led the interview asking questions and short follow up questions. Position and expectations for specific shift were explained during interview by shift supervisor

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (Leesburg, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

With director vp and reports. Need to report all experience for pay rate...got ripped off from not report early employment. Shod ha e asked for more salary took 25 percent paycut.

Staff Medical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (The Villages, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Easy going, stay focused on patient related responses. Stay focused on your skills and strong points. Stay away from negative thoughts, be goal oriented, team player, be willing to do more with less and mention it in your responses

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you knew something that was unsafe, what did you do to help fix it, and would your outcome change if you approached it from a differently   Answer Question

ARNP NOCTURNIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Central Florida Health (Leesburg, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

After I had applied online, a recruiter contacted me to ask me general questions about my resume and told me he was going to communicate with the medical group to discuss it. He came back to me two days later and said the team wanted a phone interview with me and for that effect, they sent me about five pages of questions for me to have a look at it before the phone interview. The medical group sent me an email letting me know that I call them back whenever I was ready, so I call them back the following day for the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions; some were about licenses, certifications, and also some others such as how did I learn about that opportunity, why I was interested in relocation to that area, and when was looking to make a change and why, if I was actively interviewing and so on.   1 Answer

The reason I declined was that of the night shifts, the salary, and the reviews of the company posted online.