Central Payment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Payment Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Payment (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and professional. They did not candy coat it-which I very much appreciated.The opportunity was fair if and seemed like a good career as long you are self motivated and love working for yourself

Help Desk Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Central Payment (San Rafael, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a simple interview. It was mainly to see if I would be interested in the job since they reached out to me. After going over the details and answering a few more question, I said that I am interested. They said they would call me back and then I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• You have two buckets. One holds exactly five gallons and the other three gallons. How can you measure exactly four gallons of water into the five gallon bucket?

Assume you have an unlimited supply of water and that there are no measurement markings of any kind on the buckets.
      1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Central Payment in August 2015.

Interview

Wow, what happened? Let's re-cap.

I responded to an ad for a sales executive.

Recruiter responded and we scheduled time to talk.

Recruiter blew me off after scheduling a call with me last week.

Recruiter continued to ask me to meet with you by phone because he determined my candidacy is worthy of a discussion.

He sent me all kinds of things to learn about the company.

He re-committed, several times, in-writing, telling me you would call me at 9 AM Central time today (even after I should have refused) and he still blew it!

I slotted time for him when I needed to do other things this morning outside of my office.

I sent him a response, "Ever heard of a calendar to book appointments? Ever consider using sticky notes to map out your day, making sure you hold your appointments?"

I asked that he not contact me again.

Interview Questions

• Tough to answer questions which are never asked because the recruiter cannot hold appointments after scheduling them.   1 Answer

Central Payment Response

Sep 16, 2015 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your candid response regarding your enrollment process experience. We will be looking into this incident further to determine why the Recruiter was not able to follow up at the ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Central Payment (San Rafael, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Very brief encounter with a manager. Sat and spoke about potential customer service position available. Although it was a very brief meeting, the Director of Operations was very intimidating (2012) - new manager is believed to be a much more relaxed interview. Spoke about compensation until after position was explained briefly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience? If you don't you will learn on-the-job.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Payment (San Rafael, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very brief interview - Director of Operations and Customer Service Manager interviewed me. Asked a couple of questions regarding job history. They pretty much just want to know if you're comfortable with picking up the phone 8 hours a day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most important skill is to have when servicing customers?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Payment (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by email and then I spoke to a representative over the phone. He was kind of mean and strong but I got the job anyway. I then had to speak to him a couple more times over the phone but I eventually was ready to work.

I declined because the employee told me his boss would come back soon but never did so I never got a contract signing that I thought I would be getting.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Payment in March 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Applied through Craigslist and received invitation to interview. Met with two guys who were mid 20's. Total boiler room atmosphere. Do not recommend this company at all.   Answer Question