Central Piedmont Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Information Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewing panel was composed of a hiring manager, and a 2 senior technical analysts. No Technical questions, strictly behavioral. Interview lasted about 30 mins. Some of the questions are for gauging how well you can deal with different set of customers.

Assistant Director, Conference Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the entire team in one interview - could be intimidating sitting down with 6+ faces but I did appreciate eliminating the need for multiple interviews. The process is very strict based on the college standards as far as the questions asked. All must write down response to be turned in to HR. Must provide transcripts.

Interview Questions

• They have a sheet of 12-15 questions provided by the college that are applicable to the position.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

A committee of 5 people conducted a phone interview. They were very polite and gracious and repeated questions when I could not hear what they were saying. They asked a total of 7 questions, and it lasted for about an hour. They asked about why I chose to work CPCC, and how I saw my role as a teacher in a school with students from diverse backgrounds.

Lab Assistant II - IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I had to drive to the HR department on the main campus of CPCC. The interviewer was friendly and talkative. She went over paperwork and sat next to me in a low pressure situation.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interviews are typically by committee. You'll enter a room with three to six other employees. They proceed to ask you a series of pre-planned questions. It is not necessarily a difficult process, but can be intimidating depending on the mix. Be prepared to answer some standard questions and get detailed on your specific abilities.

Lab Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Normally, they take a while to call you. Once they do, they do a group interview. Each person asks you a question, and that is it. if they really want you they will call you in on or two weeks after your intreview

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 6 people in a small room for 30 minutes. Asked general interview questions one after another. Seemed intimidating at first but realized they were reading off a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work in a difficult situation and how you went about it?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by two employeers , they go along a paper and ask the questions .they may test on skills like typing and data l. They arent strict but the same people do not interview everytime. After that you may get interviewed by thd human reasource . once hired youll get fingered printed and have to register for a few things online

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you could be a good canidate for this position   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was in the teacher office or work area. It was a calm area not that much traffic. The interview for me went very well that I was hired right there on the spot. We talked about traveling and why i was interested in being a teacher assistant, she did stress that I would need reliable transportation. But other then that it was smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this postion?   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Central Piedmont Community College.

Interview

great process - panel and then final interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation for a state/county job