Central Provident Fund Board Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Public Housing Scheme) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Public Housing Scheme) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Provident Fund Board (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

There was one pre interview assessment (30 mins) upon my arrival which consists of 2 essay questions that I needed to finish within 30 minutes duration. The first question is "What would you consider as service excellence?" and "How would you improve service excellence in an organization?". The second question is about innovation culture and describe a creative project idea you had undertaken. I can't remember the exact wording for the second question because I actually attempted the first question. There were at least six persons who came interviewing for this position, and only one vacancy, if I am not wrong. There were three interviewer, one director of CPF (male), one head of department (female) and another HR personal (female). Only the director asked me questions and the other two merely sat there to listen and to answer your query if any.

Interview Questions

• As a fresh graduate, why did you choose to major in this subject? What was your motivation for choosing Mathematics (for mine case)?   1 Answer
  • What could possibly make you stress?   Answer Question
  • What are you hobbies/what do you do during your leisure time?   Answer Question
  • How do you cope with difficult customer?   Answer Question