Central Refrigerated Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Refrigerated Service Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Refrigerated Service

OTR Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Refrigerated Service.

Interview

Clean driving record clean criminal

Negotiation

This is what you get screwed!

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Central Refrigerated Service (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

initial contact via web site, online application then phone contact with description of positions available. sent in required paper work: driving record, background check, drug test UA, then set up time for orientation in salt lake city. jump on bus stay in hotel most likely sharing a room with someone going for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just state your driving experience then negotiate on the phone get offer in writing.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Refrigerated Service (West Valley City, UT) in October 2009.

Interview

Very simple. Put application online and call in and Interviewed and was offered the job. However usually at this company I've noticed you basically only can get hired if you know people and get referenced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate High. He asked what I thought would be fair... I said 12.50 an hour and he said that's great! Doh!