Central Utah Medical Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Central Utah Medical Clinic Interview Questions

3.2

Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Central Utah Medical Clinic (Orem, UT).

Interview

got a call to set up an interview, very nice and helpful about where the office was located. said there would be two people interviewing but ended up being three. very stern on salary, no room for negotiation.

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Central Utah Medical Clinic (Provo, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Well planned out interviews. Good questions. Very long (almost 2 hours). Justin communicated decently with me about the position and its roles. I'd interview there again any day. The only thing I wish happened was both written and phone communication. They would switch almost every time I talked to them and I never knew what their preferred method of communication was.

Interview Questions

• What strategy would you use to help rebrand our business?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I interviewed at Central Utah Medical Clinic (Provo, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Only had one interview. It's was s panel interview with 2 people. Afterwards it was very hard to talk to the main person I was referred of to others. Provide 5 references! They only try once so if they don't answer there's no good reference for you.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with and helped an irate customer?
      If an upset patient caked hire would you handle the conversation?   Answer Question

Midlevel Provider Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Central Utah Medical Clinic.

Interview

Organized, but not warm or inviting

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when your last supervisor asked you to do a task you didn't particularly like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate. They tell you what they will pay and if you don't like it tough.

A/R Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Central Utah Medical Clinic (Provo, UT) in October 2009.

Interview

One interview with four hiring managers asking the questions.