Central Washington University Interview Questions in Ellensburg, WA | Glassdoor

Central Washington University Interview Questions in Ellensburg, WA

2.7

Fiscal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA).

Interview

Hour long interview with panel on interviewees. Normal page of questions pertaining to job and personal experiences that were read through and answered. In person interview on the main campus located in Ellensburg. Typical interview for a position of this level.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your work experience has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Videoographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Asked me about experience and had me run around campus shooting test shots. It was a odd, but I found out later he needed them for later. I basically did a job without knowing it. We did engage in a long conversation about video production. I believe that is why I got the job.

Student Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Central Washington University (Ellensburg, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. Very slow and cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the current economic climate and what can you do to help the school.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Difficult