Centro Media Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centro Media Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Centro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the Senior Recruiting Specialist a week after submitting my application asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty short, barely 30 minutes with time for me to ask questions at the end. A week after the phone interview I was sent an email saying they were going in a different direction.

Interview Questions

• What digital media experience do you have? What was your favorite part of the experience that you do have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Centro

Media Associate Interview

Interview

Super smooth. Phone screen and back to back phone interviews (in lieu of a superday, due to a conflict). Everyone I met with was lovely and laid back, and seemed genuinely interested in interviewing me. I wanted to be friends with everyone! The questions were very focused on my learning style, because Centro believes in hiring adaptable employees.

Interview Questions

• I have SO much respect for Centro, because they focus on cultural fit AND skill related questions. A lot of questions involved learning about how I work in a team setting. LOVE the emphasis on learning as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, I got a call from the manger that acted as the first interview and then from there I met with 5 others in the company. They are thorough in finding candidates that will work well with their team, but the process took longer then I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• What interests you most about this position? and with this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

straightforward initial phone screening then interview with members of the team. It was nice to meet actual employees, especially director/senior level employees. Centro does really care about the personality and values of the people it hires. the overall process was simple- just be yourself and answer their questions honestly