Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in May 2013.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin, then I went there for an interview with the recruiter, then in the first interview I was asked about Ruby on rails, but my specialty was iOS. The tech interviewer was not very well prepared, then people noticed it, called me for a second interview, and all went well.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns do you know?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

There are two to four steps interview depending on how good you are going through the process. Normally two technical interview and one personality test, which you have to write a text about a subject of your own.

Interview Questions

• They going to ask you how to do some algorithms, nothing too complicated. They'll also ask you some daily problems like choosing a technology instead other, or why it's better implementing something on the code instead do it on the database.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I'ts been a while, the process may have changed. But basically face-to-face interview, creation of basic algorithms and design patterns. I remember that they had some algorithms like, search algorithms, ordering. Part of the interview was given in English.

Interview Questions

• - Basic Algorithms
      - Design Patterns   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

The whole process took 4 weeks total and had 2 phases. Technical and human resources interview. The technical interview had questions about my CV, algorithms challenges in whiteboard, and some code improvements, I was approved in technical and did the human resources. Months later, I have never received any feedback , it seems it's usual to this company just ignore approved candidates. There are parallels interviews being conducted, there are more candidates in this condiditon, approved in technical and not receiving any feedback. It seems Cesar is conducting all these interviews with some unclear purpose. I tried to contact them but the only answer I got was my situation was "indefinite". It's absolutely disrespectful spending days going through the process, and don't even receive a single response from them, even they promising that we would get one. By the way, they keep announcing more jobs positions but doesn't give us any feedback.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R in February 2011.

Interview

One technical interview and other from Human Resources

Negotiation

They offer to me a Trainee salary and I accept

3D Artist/Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. The company announced the positions and candidates had to apply to the job by email. Your CV was analyzed and if chosen the company invited you for an interview. Passing the interview the candidate was called in to take a practical test to prove technical expertise. The test was evaluated immediately by a current employee. After the technical test the candidate was called in for a second interview followed by a psychological test.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question to answer was actually the salary expectation question because all candidates (I knew of three besides myself) were asked how much they wanted to earn. The company basically conducted two parallel job processes to guarantee the lowest possible salary. All candidates decreased the salary expectation in the second selection because they were afraid of unemployment after university.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is extremely hard with CESAR. The company basically refused to pay more than R$1.200,00 to a creative professional at the time. The company ran two job selection processes to avoid negotiation and to intimidate candidates from negotiating higher salaries. Candidates were openly told there were better professionals to hire for lower wages than you. Interviewers even hinted the maximum salary you could ask for to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo seletivo foi bem rápido contando apenas com duas etapas, RH e Técnica. A entrevista técnica ocorreu primeiro via Skype e tive que falar um pouco sobre a minha experiência profissional e tive que responder a diversas perguntas técnicas no que se refere a programação de uma forma geral. Além disso, também tive meu inglês avaliado onde parte da conversa foi toda em inglês. A entrevista com o RH foi presencial onde conversamos um pouco e tive de responder a uns questionários além de escrever uma redação.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A oferta dada, foi a oferta que aceitei

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

Entrevista muito tranquila com o RH dinâmica de grupo e redação;
    Entrevista técnica com colaboradores da área de TI fazendo perguntas básicas sobre orientação a objetos, ordenação de arrays, modelagem de problemas;

Interview Questions

• Como você implementaria a ordenação de um array de números de forma crescente   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo seletivo foi dividido em duas partes. Entrevista com gestor técnico e dinâmica em grupo. O entrevistador foi bem amigável, deixando-me confortável o tempo todo.

Interview Questions

• Como estou cursando engenharia eletrônica, o gestor técnico fez três perguntas relacionadas a área. As perguntas foram: O que é Internet das Coisas? Explique Machine Learning? O que é realidade aumentada?   Answer Question

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

Com o seu currículo em mão, eles começam a questionar tudo que você pós no seu currículo e pedem para você detalhar ao máximo cada ponto. Se eles ficarem curiosos em algum ponto irâo te perguntar mais detalhes para que eles possam entender o que você fazia, como trabalhava e etc. No meu caso a entrevista foi toda em inglês.

Interview Questions

• Quais das seguintes opço?s você se ver mais no futuro: programador, designer, professor, testador ou gerente?   1 Answer