Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Interviews at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in May 2013.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter through Linkedin, then I went there for an interview with the recruiter, then in the first interview I was asked about Ruby on rails, but my specialty was iOS. The tech interviewer was not very well prepared, then people noticed it, called me for a second interview, and all went well.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns do you know?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

There are two to four steps interview depending on how good you are going through the process. Normally two technical interview and one personality test, which you have to write a text about a subject of your own.

Interview Questions

• They going to ask you how to do some algorithms, nothing too complicated. They'll also ask you some daily problems like choosing a technology instead other, or why it's better implementing something on the code instead do it on the database.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I'ts been a while, the process may have changed. But basically face-to-face interview, creation of basic algorithms and design patterns. I remember that they had some algorithms like, search algorithms, ordering. Part of the interview was given in English.

Interview Questions

• - Basic Algorithms
      - Design Patterns   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

The whole process took 4 weeks total and had 2 phases. Technical and human resources interview. The technical interview had questions about my CV, algorithms challenges in whiteboard, and some code improvements, I was approved in technical and did the human resources. Months later, I have never received any feedback , it seems it's usual to this company just ignore approved candidates. There are parallels interviews being conducted, there are more candidates in this condiditon, approved in technical and not receiving any feedback. It seems Cesar is conducting all these interviews with some unclear purpose. I tried to contact them but the only answer I got was my situation was "indefinite". It's absolutely disrespectful spending days going through the process, and don't even receive a single response from them, even they promising that we would get one. By the way, they keep announcing more jobs positions but doesn't give us any feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centro de Estudos e Sistemas Avançados do Recife - C.E.S.A.R (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo seletivo foi bem rápido contando apenas com duas etapas, RH e Técnica. A entrevista técnica ocorreu primeiro via Skype e tive que falar um pouco sobre a minha experiência profissional e tive que responder a diversas perguntas técnicas no que se refere a programação de uma forma geral. Além disso, também tive meu inglês avaliado onde parte da conversa foi toda em inglês. A entrevista com o RH foi presencial onde conversamos um pouco e tive de responder a uns questionários além de escrever uma redação.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A oferta dada, foi a oferta que aceitei