Centura Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 109 of over 109 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centura Health

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. The interview was a meeting with my current manager and lead. We discussed what I had worked on before. Protocols I knew, Network technologies I had worked on.

Interview Questions
  • Explain what other networks you have worked on?
    1 Answer

Centura Health

Application

I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

The first panel interview was professional and provided a positive impression of Centura. From there, the process fell apart. A member of the recruiting team sent a text advising of a request for references. Then an email was received stating references would be requested. The recruiter advised the name of the third party reference check vendor. When the email still didn't arrive after a few days, I sent the recruiter an email letting her know. She never responded. I completed an interview with the supervisor immediately after this. She was unprepared and abruptly ended the interview when she realized her 30 minutes expired. It was a lackluster experience and left me uninterested in pursuing opportunities with Centura.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centura Health

Application

I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

the turnaround time was very prompt, organized, and streamlined. HR reached out fairly quick and organized everything between contacts and interview dates. super convenient and very friendly. Interviewed and heard back within 4-5 days on decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centura Health

Application

I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring manager and then a video conference with the team to better understand the role along with the team dynamic. Questions were asked about personal experience along with situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why Centura Health? What do you think will be the most difficult part for you about this role?

Centura Health

Application

I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

Not very intensive. The head chef was friendly and knowledgeable and had many accolades. Sous chef was amazing and had didn't sit in on the interview process but should have because he does most of the cooking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in Mar 2021

Interview

Zoom interview, it was a series of 5 questions and you could prepare before the interview. The interview was pretty average and I enjoyed it better than in person interviews personally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health (Durango, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a clinic site visit. Overall, it was very comfortable and they made sure that all my questions were answered. I felt that I could ask them direct questions and get direct answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centura Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

Informal, typical interview questions , Spoke with hiring manager was very thorough but not difficult Interview was not stressful On boarding process could have been better Management was friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centura Health

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

It was ok, the process was quick and easy and efficient.. I was satisfied with the overall experience of the interview. It was straight to the point and defined the job responsibilities very well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centura Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied through the online portal, a recruiter reached out to set up a zoom interview and I received an offer the next day. Normal interview questions relevant to the job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond what was expected of you.

Centura Health

Application

I interviewed at Centura Health

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. The manager did not ask any difficult questions. The company looks for personable and down to earth people, As long as you know your résumé like the back of your hand and you’re extremely warm and personable while maintaining a sense of professionalism you will be ok!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Interviews