Centura Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centura Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Centura Health

2.7

Clinical Nutrition Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

First you are contacted via email to set up a date and time for a phone interview. If that goes well your resume and cover letter are submitted to the hiring manager. If you're contacted by the hiring manager you will go in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume and tell me how your experience relates to this position.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

Pretty laid back but very drawn out; took a long time. They require a drug test only at there facilities with 36 hours but have very limited availability. Friendly managers though.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question

People and Culture Development Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied for a role whose scope includes improving Centura’s leadership and culture - a role I was told was important to the organization. I came in for multiple individual and team interviews and delivered a presentation. The interviews and my presentation seemed to go extremely well, with clear resonance.

At the end of the interviews, the hiring manager told me that I was one of the finalists for the role, and I would hear within a week or two about a decision.

Not only did I not hear anything over the proceeding 3+ months, I was never pro-actively communicated to once in that time, by the hiring manager or the recruiting team. The only way I have gotten any information was by emailing them, multiple times with few replies. When they did respond, I was continually pushed off in those communications, with minimal information provided.

I am fine with not having gotten an offer - that is the way of the job market. But to not be given any communication, any updates, with me being a finalist and for a high-value role (really for any professional role), is inexcusable. It is outlier behavior in the job market for professional roles such as this. It has given me a terrible candidate experience, and is particularly surprising given Centura’s mission of “nurturing communities” and values including “compassion, integrity, and respect”. In fact, my interview presentation included my alignment with that mission and values, and it is incredibly disappointing that Centura is not living up to these (and more).

Another “highlight”: I was required to provide 4 people as references during the process, and those people took time out of their day to do fill out the lengthy reference tool - at 30 questions, lengthier than any they had every seen. It was a big favor they did for me. And, apparently I was not in fact close to an offer, so that favor and these people’s time were for naught. It is a standard in the talent acquisition field for references to only be checked at the end of a hiring process, near an offer. That is the practice for this very reason in point: to not give candidates unnecessary hoops to jump through, and give them a poor candidate experience. Which this has most definitely been.

Interview Questions

• Ranged from questions about my OD and coaching styles, behavioral interview questions, and a number of questions asking me to be very vulnerable about thoughts and emotions.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health.

Interview

First step was a 30 minute phone screen with a recruiter. They asked questions about my resume and work experience. I had applied for two open positions, and the recruiter scheduled an in-person interview with the hiring managers. The first one, I interviewed 1:1 with the executive the role would be supporting. Lots of behavioral based questions. The interviewer was unprofessional. He made comments about how the person he'd interviewed before me had given such a bad answer to one of the questions and went on about it. He also mentioned that some of the executive assistants in the office really like to gossip. Ironic since he also kept emphasizing what a Christian and mission-driven organization Centura is. The second interview, the recruiter called me 30 minutes before I was supposed to leave and said the executive had an emergency come up, which was a lie. I received an email later saying that they'd filled the position. Shady interview practices overall.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (Lakewood, CO) in March 2019.

Interview

Went to a cna interview fair. The questions were fairly easy and didn't have to prepare for them. The manager was very nice, I was able to be myself. Asked a lot of what if and scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you had an emergency and how did you act?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

Very easy going, was interview it was very casual and helped me understand the role more so. They both seems extremely excited about the position and asked normal behavioral interview questions

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centura Health (Lakewood, CO) in January 2019.

Interview

Online process to apply was very straight forward and easy, was contacted via email to schedule an in person interview. Met with two nurse managers from different floors. Interview lasted about 1 hr, very relaxed environment, interviewers made me feel welcome and at ease. I was able to have a conversation with them instead of just a they ask a question i answer interview.

Interview Questions

Centura Health Response

Aug 13, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate you sharing your positive encounter with us!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centura Health in January 2019.

Interview

Applied through Centura Health website. Followed by an emailed assessment and they called me about two weeks later with an in person interview. After I arrived a nurse gave me a tour of the unit and then I had my interview is the nurse manager. The main thing that I thought was strange was after the interview was complete she told me that they didn’t have an open position available? I was very confused because the position I applied for had become available only a few weeks before but she asked me back for a second interview anyways to have my information on file as soon as a position opened up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed someone and how you fixed your mistake?   Answer Question
    • Tell me your two biggest strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • If you walked into a patients room that had diarrhea on the floor, how would you approach cleaning it up?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a supervisor that you liked working with and why you got along well with them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a coworker, why you bumped heads and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO).

Interview

I interviewed with over 20 people within a 6-7 month period. The process was incredibly frustrating with very litte communication. I felt like I was inconveniencing them for interviewing me. They also gave me a personality assessment that they refused to give me the results of. I regret ever applying for the role.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I had 1 recruiter interview 3 weeks after applying. She asked basic questions about my current job. The next week I had 2 other interviews. With the hiring manager and my future team. They use a behavioral style of interview. I googled that method to prepare. In the 2nd interview with the hiring team they asked more personal and easy-going questions to get to know me. A few hours later they asked for references. I made sure all my references completed their survey the next morning and 2-3 days later they called with an offer. I was able to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you...   1 Answer