Centura Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centura Health (Golden, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

very easy going, personality test, previous history of employment, salary expectations, how to grow within the company, full or part time, how i work with team members and working alone. what are my weaknesses and strengths

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for centura   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health (Centennial, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

I rcvd a phones interview. Had 2 in person panel group interview and it took 6 weeks to get a call back that they went with an internal candidate

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (Centennial, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of three supervisors. It wasn't any different than the standard interviews I have been in throughout my entire life. They say they use the "Star" system or interviewing but I didn't find their questions any different than those I was asked 30+ years ago.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of time when you gave good Customer Service.   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO).

Interview

To the point, good interview. Standard questions, but more personalized. Not a lot of prep was needed for this interview. Not a lot of fluff or silly questions.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied via hospital website and had phone interview with hiring manager within 2 weeks. Interviewer was over 10 minutes late to call but apologized for inconvenience and offered another interview time. Discussed salary in the initial phone screen interview. Had interview on Friday, heard back early the next week saying that the position had been changed to a manager level position so I was no longer a candidate due to lack of experience.

Interview Questions

• What are three characteristics that make you the right Physical Therapist for this role?   Answer Question

Centura Health Response

Jan 16, 2017 – TA Program Manager

Thank you for your review, I apologize for the length of time the process took, it appears that some delays may have been due to re-evaluating what was needed within the department. Please continue... More

SPD Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health in October 2016.

Interview

I was late for my interview ,but the manager was so nice and gave me an opportunity. I didn't have past experience for this position, but this company is so open-minded that it didn't matter. The process was nice .I wasn't nervous ,I felt as if I were talking to people I have known. We laughed as well!

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

1st interview: It was really more of a conversation with hiring Supervisor and very relaxed. 2nd interview: panel of 4 people...still more conversational but a little more formal. They all asked questions. Met the rest of the team and took a tour. Overall experience was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What is one road-block you are worried about facing in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (Littleton, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interviewing, comfortable atmosphere, understanding, looking for specific examples of past experience relative to management experience, team work, conflict management, stress management, time management, ability to multi-task, EHR experience etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered significant change, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centura Health (Centennial, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the intern position online and a couple days later received an email for a recruiter to contact me for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty easy, all they asked was why I wanted to work there and questions based around the position. From there, the recruiter set up an interview with the hiring manager a for the position.

The issue with this job is that the description and length of employment was never consistent. One person would say it was temporary and not for during the school year, another person would say the exact opposite.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the following financial terms?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with working more than 40 hours a week towards the end and beginning of the month?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centura Health (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. They are interested in your education and your goals. If they see a good fit, they will hire you on as an intern. There was a panel with corporate office people, than a separate interview with the direct supervisor. At the very end there was a phone call just to find out mutual interests.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills, what you think will support Centura the most?
      What do you like in your studies?
      What are you passionate about?   Answer Question