Century 21 Realtor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Century 21 Realtor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.0

Realtor Interview

Interview

Got job through a friend. He said make money part time which is why i took the job. If you like flexible hours and motivated you can make money. Nothing really else to say. Its up to your how much you can make.

Other Interview Reviews for Century 21

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 (Waldorf, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Smooth and Efficient. I was hired and began training within a week. The systems and organization is run smoothly and I received all my training materials and technology credentials in time for the beginning of the training cycle

Anonymous Employee in Northumberland, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century 21 (Northumberland, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

The questions that were asked were about my previous sales experience and what I could add to the company. Questions were asked on my basic understanding of the real estate industry. Real Estate Law was also brought up, and emphasized on how important it is to follow said laws. They also informed me of there options for training and potential earnings.

Realtor Interview

Interview

No hiring process, they take any and all sales agents. The more agents they have, the more money the company generates. They might ask for your sales history, but it's more them wanting you than you wanting them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very difficult, good luck negotiating with a master negotiator

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Century 21 (Concord, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

Very comfortable, meeting with the Broker, because I have known him for many years personally. However, the interview process was thorough. The Broker gave me information about the industry, both good and bad, the challenges a new agent faces, and how to build a book of business. He was patient, and also talked about the process of real estate, and what to expect the first year, second year and on to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking with people you do not know and can you develop relationships?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century 21 (Columbia, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

I was asked to make a list of all the people that I knew. Of that last I was told to pick which ones I thought my my house in the next five years. Then I was told to leave and add to the list for the next sales meeting.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know that wants to a buy house?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (San Jose, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got a referral from a friend who worked in the company. She enjoyed her job and I was told they'd train me in this new field. They called and did a short phone screening. Once we scheduled the interview, the wanted to know why I got into the business and if I had any experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a realtor   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Depends on the Broker, each broker will ask their own specific questions along with general questions. They will take almost anyone on because it brings money to them automatically. some will charge desk fees some wont

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Realtor?
      How are your experience in sales?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Century 21 (College Station, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Online application, then one on one interview

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to become a realtor?   1 Answer
    • what are your personal and professional goals?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It's all commission....period.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century 21 (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable interview setting. Was offered the position at the location, but am concerned with not having the sufficient funds for the training and licensing.