Century Plyboards (I) Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Century Plyboards (I) Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited.

Interview

The interview should be considered as a prologue to what was happening at Century Plyboards. The interview was boring. No good questions were raised. The Manager seemed to be in a rush to take in whatever person they could. No meaningful questions were raised. The total interview took just 7 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. They gave me false commitments which were not followed when I joined the company.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited.

Interview

The style of Interview is good & taken by accounts manager & plant head. First round is HR round then there is the round of concerned department & at last the salary & negotiation is finalized by Plant Head.

Interview Questions

• general accounting knowledge & other iq related questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Ok, first asked about job role, how to do things in excel, why u want to leave last company, what is your expectation,where do your leave, tell us about your family details,

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (Kolkata (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The Interview was one on one with the Business Head after a brief interaction with the HR. The interview was about knowing the person i am and my past experiences. They also asked me some basic marketing knowledge questions and the role I would be looking into

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with GM of two divisions. The level of engagement was a good, mostly questions were asked from my earlier experience. Initial round they ask screening questions and checked communication and personal skills. In second round mostly questions were from experience.

Century Plyboards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Basic HR Round, Followed by in personal interview at the office, one on one interview with regional sales manager, after I was through the HR interview. Testing your previous sales knowledge skills. Ability to meet the targets standard set by the company

Interview Questions

• Network with the clients in the market, marketing and sales skills. Demonstrations to the manager regarding your ability and passion to sell the product. Basic knowledge about the products century is marketing.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The process involved the shortlisting from HR. I was called from a video conferencing for the initial shortlisting in New delhi Branch. Subsiquently, after getting shortlisted, i was called for an interview at Head Office in Kolkata. I had to go through three more rounds with GM, President and finally the Managing Director of the company. HR round was the final to finally negotiate on the Salary and Perks.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous experience of sourcing be benificial to the company?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (Kolkata (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process is in 3 rounds. Two technical and one HR.
    The first two rounds were mostly around Supply Chain principles and some scenarios.
    They look for the correct answer in addition to the approach.

Interview Questions

• You are a Virgo casp. So, what characteristics do u have in you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, i wasnt able to negotiate as i had location constraints. However, they do negotiate if the candidate is a right fit.

Commercial Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Century Plyboards (I) Limited (Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

3 round of interview held in Century 1st telephonic , 2 nd Face To face , 3 HR round