CenturyLink Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CenturyLink Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CenturyLink in May 2014.

Interview

The people are sociable and friendly, once you actually get to speak to the hiring manager and the people in your department. First, naturally, you have to go through screening with HR. As the company is so large, that whole process is very impersonal. However, that is to be expected. Over the course of the application and screening process, it takes quite a long time, but in the end, the job is DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR TIME and EFFORT.

Interview Questions

• These people are professionals, so if you are not prepared to talk about your previous experiences, especially with specific sets of knowledge and skills that you've honed through experience, then you will likely fail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was for the internship, so it was kind of like:

Them: Do you wanna?

Me: [starving half to death] Yep.

Them: Great!

Other Interview Reviews for CenturyLink

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very transparent and HR is very helpful throughout the process.
    They require to know about your skills and how easily you can grasp new stuff out of the box.
    The recruiter basically asked me everything on my resume along with the work that they were doing. He was very humble and nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about Cloud Computing and SDN, and at that time I had no clue about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just offered their base pay

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Wake Forest, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

They intially took a phone interview and then called me for a personal one

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. They were quick to get back with me. It was a no pressure interview. Just a simple one on one interview with a mixture of behavioral and traditional questions. We went over my resume and the interviewer asked some questions about my work experience.