CenturyLink Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CenturyLink Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at CenturyLink

2.4

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CenturyLink (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Was mainly a few questions and follow up answers pretty standard for most large companies. Interview with manager and then was offered the position. Asked many questions reguarding sales and process of finding leads.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CenturyLink

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Denver, CO).

Interview

2 Interviews. One with store manager on with area manager

Interview Questions

• Questions are centered on customer service and sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

My boss worked hard to get me the best hourly rate.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CenturyLink.

Interview

I knew a manager of one of the stores. He personally passed my name and information on to the Regional Manager. I received an interview the following week and the job offer the next day. I am pretty sure that the process would not have been as quick if I had not known somebody on the inside.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2013.

Interview

Very long process. I had to meet with 3 different levels (in addition to the recruiter). The process was very shady and I was constantly told one thing and another was done. Appointments were not timely and I constantly was "left hanging" just because "I forgot". Once I emailed to thank the hiring manager she replied "oh I forgot to call you" without apology.

The interviews were easy but too much for the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

you meet with a manager and answer questions like any other interview and then the 2nd interview is with the area manager and He then asked questions that relate to retail positions

Interview Questions

• How have you interacted with an angry customer in the past and defused the situation?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CenturyLink.

Interview

Two on one star tactics not very much to it, simple and easy as long as you have experience in related fields. Not a fun job, you'll work alone and at times information will be held hostage

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Silverdale, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applications submitted through HR and prescreened before being sent to hiring manager. Series questions aimed at getting behavioral responses requiring a 3 part answer - situation/action/out come. Followed by a phone interview with a higher level supervisor. Job offers are negotiable so sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you...Dealt with an upset customer, faced a new challenge?   Answer Question