CenturyLink Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

They had us inside a room ,we were 10 in the room plus the 2 interviewees. The interviewees looked liked they already had their favorites and went here and got racism.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CenturyLink

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CenturyLink.

Interview

Typical sales interview. "Sell me this pen" type of stuff. They sit you in a conference room with one of the floor supervisors and ask you about yourself, your work experience, and then ask about sales experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a business day from a corporate recruiter who set up a phone interview with me, it took about an 45-50 minutes. She said, she would like to move forward and the next step is an online IQ and personality test. Timed. Takes about an hour and a half and you only have 24 hours to complete it once they send it. Was told upon completion you should hear in one business day the next steps to the process and never heard from them again.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Standard sales interview questions. Strenghts, weaknesses, etc. They are going to look for someone that can go every door- every floor since they have changed the format from retaining and growing the customer base to new logo focus.

Interview Questions

• Just read any blog on being prepared for a sales interview and you will be fine.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, they made the offer and then I countered. We eventually met in the middle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Initially the company was excited about my previous experience and everything that I had offered. They brought me in for a 1:1 interview. However, after finding out that I had been unemployed for several months it seemed like they weren't interested. they were looking for someone who was currently employed.

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Medford, OR) in March 2009.

Interview

apply online, get a phone interview, get an in person interview, get hired, get drug tested, start work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate. accepted offer as is.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CenturyLink (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at CenturyLink.
    Online process REQUIRES a windows operating system and is in two parts. Consisted of an Interactive skill test and Multiple choice personality screening. Really looking for information retention and non confrontational behavior.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CenturyLink.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Very detailed interview including questions about my morals. The manager who interviewed and hired me is no longer with the company due to mergers eliminating his position. Some managers have been known to interview for unavailable positions as a motivational tool to scare current employees into improving performance.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was regarding how I developed my morals.   Answer Question