Cenveo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Machine Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cenveo (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR manager. Asked a few simple questions. Then I was passed on to the operations manager. He showed me the plant and some of the machines. The schedule offered to me was not the one advertised. They offered an overnight position which I'm willing to do but it's not what I walked in for. However, it seems like a decent union shop. I'm told I must have a second interview with the GM before I get hired. I'm hoping that happens. Till then, I wait.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cenveo in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer asked for detailed questions about current competing clients. Appeared that they were more concern with getting confidential information rather than the interview process.

Was set up through a recruiter who was particularly helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• Please give full details of your clients sighting specific names of organizations and processes needed to win the business.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cenveo (Milwaukie, OR).

Interview

Been many years since I worked for that company, the interview process was longer than I had experienced before, but it ended positively.

Interview Questions

• Have difficulty answering the question "how do you see yourself in the next 5 years?"   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cenveo (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

When I entered the office I was told to fill up an interview form which had questions related to my education,previous jobs,family,my strength & weaknesses & an essay.After that I had to face to face interview.The first interview was with the Project Manager.The second interview was with the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Project Manager :

1. What is Project Management?
      2. How do you do your scheduling?
      3. How do you allocate resources?
      4. How do you do status updates?
      5. Who are the stakeholders & hoe do you manage them?
      6. What do you do when the Project Ends?

Many more related to Project Management & other subjects that I have learned.

HR Manager :

1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Tell me about your family.
      3. Why would you like to Join?
      4. My Education