Cenveo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenveo (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

One on One interview with one of Cenveo's senior sales representatives. The interview was very laid back and the interviewer was quite friendly. I had read in advance that the company's financial situation is not good and seems to be getting worse. This wasn't mentioned of course. Not that I would expect it to be. Since most first interviews are mainly "get to know you" type events I didn't get much of a feel for the corporate culture or the business methodology of the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked they typical first interview questions. Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to get into sales? Whats your leadership style? How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cenveo (Cleveland, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

hr was very dingy really couldnt tell me anything about the job . Hr takes you out on production floor walks u over to a machine thats running stand there for bout seven min then ask u do u think u can do that which isnt hardly all u do u do way more than pack some boxed

Interview Questions

• do you know how to use a ruler   1 Answer

Machine Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cenveo (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR manager. Asked a few simple questions. Then I was passed on to the operations manager. He showed me the plant and some of the machines. The schedule offered to me was not the one advertised. They offered an overnight position which I'm willing to do but it's not what I walked in for. However, it seems like a decent union shop. I'm told I must have a second interview with the GM before I get hired. I'm hoping that happens. Till then, I wait.

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenveo (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

I applied through a temp agency. Agency scheduled a on site interview. At interview we went over job history, and asked some standard interview questions. Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. Fairly simple process.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cenveo in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer asked for detailed questions about current competing clients. Appeared that they were more concern with getting confidential information rather than the interview process.

Was set up through a recruiter who was particularly helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• Please give full details of your clients sighting specific names of organizations and processes needed to win the business.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

In person interview with four person panel. Interview lasted two hours. Additional interview with supervisor and Director of IT. Second interview was only 45 min long. I was also given a tour of the facility and given the opportunity to ask several questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. For instance: describe a time when.... Or in this situation, what would you do....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Written offer followed by phone call to negotiate in pay and vacation.

Machine Operator Interview

Interview

Applied in person, was called 3 days later for interview. The interview was fairly standard, no trick questions or anything. The manager was straight forward and honest. Was called back to take mechanical test. I was offered a position, but not at a wage that I could accept. So, I did not take job.

Prepress Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cenveo (Eureka, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

A few questions and a tour of the plant. Was told they would pursue hiring, I didn't realize it would take months for corporate for corporate approval. Long drawn out process.

Desktop Publisher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cenveo.

Interview

Applied in person and received a call the same day. I had 3 separate interviews within the week with HR, direct supervisor and department head which included a small skills test and tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• Direct supervisor asked if I was a Christian 3 times during the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had about 3 interviews to come meet even the president of the company which means they are pretty thorough as it's a family owned company turning into more corporate one.

Negotiation