Ceridian Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ceridian

2.0

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The initial job posting contained very little information regarding the job itself. After applying, a recruiter reached out to me from another state and conducted an initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, a 1:1 interview with my manager, followed by an introduction of who my colleagues would be and a side by side discussion with a potential colleague. Finally, a phone interview at the executive level, that led to a final discussion with the hiring manager and offer provided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ceridian?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The actual dollar amount was higher than what the recruiter initially discussed.

Other Interview Reviews for Ceridian

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview, Then I they had me submit my resume, then I had another phone interview. Then they had me go to their Website and fill out an application, and do a test, Then I had another phone interview, Then they had me come in for a face to face interview, and spend some time with a team leader to show me about the position, Then I had a phone call where they said that they would like to send me an offer for the position, Then I accepted the offer sheet, Had to get a physical and drug screen, And I got the position.

Interview Questions