Ceridian Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ceridian Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview by HR, phone interview by direct manager, followed then in-person interview by direct manager. It was quite a long time ago, not sure how relevant my experience is now to their process for interviewing.

Other Interview Reviews for Ceridian

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the position and an interview was set up between myself and the hiring manager. The hiring manager ran about 10 minutes late and then failed to discuss any actual skills or qualification for the job and only talked to me about personal items. I was told by the hiring manager that she would set up another formal interview the following week. About 2-3 weeks later, I found out the position was offered to another person.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by phone screen, manager interview (skype), and peer (phone) interview. Due to reorg, also spoke briefly with VP and had (in person) interview with Director, whom will report to. The interviews via phone and skype were relaxed and a good experience. The one in person was more confusing as to how it went and was more intense than the others.

Interview Questions

• Soft skills are critical to success in the role, explain how you handle items.   1 Answer
    • Being proactive is another success factor in the role, describe how you show this trait.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you get an offer, get everything in writing before accepting the offer. I have found they promise more than they actually will give (with regards to time off) as well as pay below market rate for experience in field/industry. (For example with 7 years industry experience and 9 years field experience, plus degrees/certifications in my city, according to Kinexa my offer was $15-20K below the market rate (aka average for the range.)) When asking for various minor things - such as cell phone reimbursement or professional annual dues they also won't include that in the offer. They don't negotiate - you either take the offer as is or walk. There is a noncompete included in the pre-employment paperwork.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in November 2012.

Interview

Submit application, HR contacts you, initial phone interview - not hard, smooth, nice interview, called for a second face-to-face interview, two interviewers - more intimidating, software experience questions. Went well, got call to relocate!

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult, questions about experience, technical questions may be hardest if you are not really technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was entry level- fresh out of college, didn't have too many demands.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

got a call from job fair in my area. first she called me to setup an interview with HR or recruiting lead. Interview consisted resume overview and few behavioral questions but nothing difficult though. I haven't heard back from them as the position was not an exact match for me but it was good experience.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in October 2014.

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter. Two phone interviews with management in which they will ask you question pertaining to your system knowledge and background in WFM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc. Be on your toes! If they like you, they will like to have a follow-up interview. It took one week for an offer to be extended. If you accept the offer, you will need to go through a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge of benefits. Was there ever an instance in which there was a system limitation and a client deadline? How did you present this to the client and what did you do to provide a resolution. Describe the steps you took.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ebène (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ceridian (Ebène (Mauritius)) in December 2013.

Interview

I called at the company for any job opportunity meeting my qualifications. i was asked to come for a test. After one month, i was called for an interview with the managers. After 3 weeks time I had another interview with the implementation managers.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have ?   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ceridian (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

First round phone interview, approximately 20 min in duration with the H.R. department. Some of the questions in no particular order are as follows:

1. Talk about a time where you were faced with a problem and it became a high pressure situation, and how did you deal with it.
    2. Name a time where you had an issue with a team member and how did you resolve it.
    3. Discuss prior work experience in detail ("walk me through a typical day")
    4. Why do you want to work for us.
    5. Tell me what you know about our company

Interview Questions

• What differentiates you from others and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in September 2008.

Interview

Applied online, about a month and a half later, got a call from corporate recruiter, then went in for a group/panel interview with all managers in service/implementation, then with the VP of Operations. The direct hiring manager was not in that day nor was the VP of Service, got a call back a couple of days later to come back for a second interview with the hiring manager and VP of service, was offered the job on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I was given one salary range and the offer was about 13000 less. When I went to negotiate, it was take it or leave it. As I as unemployed, I took it.